St. Augustine of Canterbury
Church will hold its Parish Annual Meeting on Sunday, Feb 17th, following morning prayer services (services end at 10:45 AM), in
the “Lion’s Den” at St. Margaret Parish, Oceanside.
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend this important meeting.
There are many topics (see agenda below) that will be of interest to all parish members. Among these topics is the presentation of our parish's "Restated Articles of Incorporation". All voting members will be asked to cast their ballots on these Restated Articles as the required next step in the process of bringing our parish's civil entity into line with our new canonical structure as a parish of the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter. [Copies of the Restated Articles will be handed out at the meeting.]
The agenda for this Annual Meeting includes the following:
1. Minutes of the 2012 Parish Annual Meeting
2. Presentation of 2012 Annual Financial Statements/2013 Operating Budget
3. Audit Committee - Audit Results for Year-ending Dec 31, 2011
4. Outreach Committee - 2012 Report
5. Special Agenda item: Adoption of Restated Articles of Incorporation - Vote
6. Other items: TBA
Note: The Vestry will hold a Special Meeting immediately after the Annual Parish Meeting adjourns for the purposes of ratifying the membership's vote on the adoption of the Restated Articles of Incorporation.
What's Happening >